Meet Greet Assistance outside Dubai International Airport and Arrival Transfer to Hotel
Check in to Hotel & Evening at Dhow Cruise with Dinner
1900- 1930 Evening proceed for an imaginative way of viewing Dubai is to take a tour of creek by traditional wooden dhow. Majority of the landmarks can be viewed from the waterway. It offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city-Dubai, which is a delightful mix and match of traditional and modern way of life. The splendid example of modern architecture like the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce. What more could one ask for than a romantic dinner aboard in a dhow as it slips silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight.
The cruises include a delicious dinner with soft drinks. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours.
Return back to hotel
Breakfast at Hotel & Procced to City Tour
Proceed for Dubai City Tour. A wonderful opportunity to discover the traditional city of merchants and modern Dubai. Our tour begins with a drive by the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel with a stop outside for photographs. We then have a quick panoramic look of the Palm Islands, the first man made islands in the UAE, after which our route takes us by the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque built in the year 1979 in the tradition of the Fatimi Mosques of Egypt. Our journey continues towards the old part of the city where we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai on our way to the famous Dubai Creek. We head into the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi Fort, which is almost two centuries old and is a living monument of Dubai’s illustrious and prominent past. You can experience Dubai’s history as a trading and pearl diving Centre. Experience Abra Ride. The morning session of city tour ends with a visit to the famous gold and spice soak where bargains galore awaits.
Return back to hotel
Breakfast at Hotel
@ 1500hrs the Safari will start in the afternoon with a pick up from your hotel by one of our 4×4 Jeeps. Begin the adventure by driving through the high dunes with a couple of stops to give you the opportunity to ride the quad bikes and have a perfect picture taken with a sunset over the peaceful sands of Dubai desert. Reaching our authentic and beautifully designed in Arabic theme desert camp where a number of activities await you. You will be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and dates; the food of desert nomads before meeting our camels. A short ride on a camel will leave you with memories of a lifetime. Try your skiing skills on a sand board and slide from the top of the dunes. Once done with adventurous activities you can relax by the bonfire and try the traditional water pipe – Shisha while watching the first performance of the evening – Emirati Youla dance. The art that has been passed from generation to generation and carefully preserved until present days. You can also be a part of the Youla dance and even try it yourself! The starters will be served – shawarma and falafel sandwiches will wake up your appetite before the scrumptious dinner is served. Dinner: BBQ (beef, chicken, fish) Salads, rice, spaghetti, vegetables, salads and desserts. The magic of the evening will continue with a fast spinning Tannoura dance and a short introduction to the history of Falcons – birds of prey and the most traditional way of hunting among Bedouins, dating back centuries. Last but not least an enchanting belly dancing performance will conclude the evening on an unforgettable note.
Before leaving the camp back to the hotel do not forget to take the perfect picture of our beautiful camels lined up on the top of the dunes under the spotlight and stars.
These are all activities and shows in our Camp:
- Sand Boarding
- Youla Dance
- Tannoura Show
- Falcon Presentation (pictures at extra charge)
- BBQ Dinner
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Souvenir Shop (at extra charge)
- Sand bottles art corner (at extra charge)
- Belly Dance
- Camel Panorama
- Pickup and drop off from hotel on 4WD with English speaking driver
- Dinner and activities in Desert Camp as mentioned above.
Overnight at hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Till afternoon at leisure.
- Check Out from hotel.
Departure transfer to Dubai international airport
Table of Depatures
EK 349 CMBDXB 0315 0600
EK 348 DXBCMB 0745 1335
- Return economy class Air tickets with applicable taxes.
- Visa fees
- Welcome & assistance at outside Dubai International Airport
- 3nights accommodation at Fortune Pearl or similar 3* Hotels sharing Double / TWN
- Daily Breakfast from day 02.
- Dinner in Dhow Cruise
- BBQ Dinner at the Desert Camp
- English speaking guide services as per the Itinerary
- Tours as description mentioned above (SIC)
- Applicable entrance fees as description mentioned
- Return airport transfers (SIC)
- Transportation to/from the Bandaranayake International Airport
- Child airfare and visa fee
- Expenses of any personal nature such as Telephone calls, alcoholic / nonalcoholic beverages.
- optional activities
- Any other taxes that may be implemented by either the Government of Sri Lanka or by any other Country or the Airline at the time of travel.
- Any other expenses which are not included in the above-mentioned services
- An advance payment of LKR 50,000 per person is required at the time of registration in order to confirm this booking (this is for the payment for hotels and airlines to secure the booking)
- Balance payment to be made in full upon visa approval or 21 days prior on which come first basis.
|Depature||Return||Name of the Trip||Regular Price||Current price||Status||Remark|
|-||-||Magical Dubai||LKR 88,000.00||LKR 88,000.00||Open||4 Days Trip|